Midlife Re•Imagined, Design Your Next Best Chapter
NOW is the right time to pursue the goals and dreams that will truly bring you peace and happiness.
We only get one shot at this. It's not too late, you're not too old. Don't wait.
Set yourself up to make your next chapter your most fulfilling one.
When you enroll in Midlife RE•Imagined, you join a community of like-minded women for a journey to figure out what you really want to be when you grow up… and get permission to do it!
Midlife Re•Imagined...the process
- Start Where You Are: the biggest mistake people make in Midlife is wiping the slate clean. I'll help you uncover what's working in your life and how to incorporate more of it.
- But... we'll get brutal about the things, activities and people that are stopping you from enjoying your life to its fullest. You'll learn how to productively triage the detractors.
- You'll draft a blueprint for every aspect of your life that's important to you.
- You'll dream big and feel empowered to make those dreams a reality.
- You'll "graduate" with actionable steps.
You will shift your enthusiasm, optimism, sense of purpose and level of engagement in several areas of your life into drive. By following the exercises I’ve developed for you and participating in the weekly coaching calls you will graduate from this program with a concrete plan towards creating a more fulfilling life.
I Designed Midlife Reimagined For You
Enrollment is opening SOON, but I want you to start feeling better today.
Here are some quick action steps:
1. Start listening to The Midlife Podcast anywhere you enjoy podcasts.
2. Join the PRIVATE Facebook Group, Muddling Through The Midlife where we talk about all the challenges facing us in Midlife.
3. You can't get to where you're going until you understand where you are. That's why I'm happy to share this simple worksheet I use in my coaching to help you assess your level of satisfaction in detailed areas of your life.
*enter your email and I'll send you the worksheet
I don't like getting spammy emails and I don't waste time writing them. Your email is safe with The Midlife. Unsubscribe at anytime.
How I Can Help...
If we haven't met yet, I'm Kimberly Samson. I started The Midlife to help women turn their Midlife Crisis into their Midlife Transformation.
My resume says I spent my professional career advising people how to build their businesses, invest their money and transfer generational wealth. Money was just the backdrop. I really was advising them on their family relationships, personal and professional goals.
Now I take all my financial education and life experience and use it to help you build your next best chapter and thrive.
I developed the process I teach you in Midlife Re•Imagined when I had my own Midlife Crisis. I looked for a program or advice that would move me forward. I found lots of woo but no actionable plan to follow. So I created my own.
Since then I've helped countless women move from Crisis to Transformation. Are you ready to make your own Transformation?
If you want a civilized and human look at how to do the next chapter of your life, this is the spot. A gentle, yet intellectual way to figure out how you'll manage the next part of your life.
Kimberly has a great way of sharing her insight without ever sounding preachy. You can tell she wants us all to succeed.
Kimberly makes me want to do more, to be more, in my midlife. Her words are so inspirational, it's as if she's speaking directly to me. her quick wit and sense of humor are an added bonus.